Tuesday, August 13, 2013

One white blouse

The white blouse can be light and floating, impeccable and austere, sumptuous and all-enveloping, tight and close-fitting. It rises up to frame the face. It sculpts the body by transforming itself into a second skin. Imputed with glamour and poetry, freedom and impetuousness, the prim white shirt turns out to have a thousand identities…” -  Gianfranco Ferre "the architect of fashion"

If you are a fashionista, I bet you would have at least one white blouse in your wardrobe. Why am I so certain? Obviously, white can look good on anything. It is the most essential item that allow you to mix with hundred of styles and yet I don't exaggerate. As Gianfranco said 'the white shirt turns out to have a thousand identities...', with its power imprinting on whatever style you wear, don't hesitate to try something new out of it.


By chance I bought a nice vintage white blouse free size from Afternoon Tea (one of my favorite hipster brand). It's a simple plain white blouse with a floral embroidered collar which is very very much my favor. I was happy and because of that, I was inspired to do a wearing demonstration for the white blouse item. There are many styles and with my current wardrobe I decide to pull off 6 different looks: retro hipster, urban office, vintage magnet, cosmo chic, lady menswear and Harajuku inspirer.






Style: Cosmo chic. Items: black tank by MoonZip, vintage fedora hat, skull earcuff, oxford heels by Vera Pelle, clutch by Charles & Keith
Style: Retro hipster. Items: baggy pants by Forever21, tie by Topshop Man, sunglasses by Kenneth Cole, pump hells by Charles & Keith

Style: lady menswear. Items: sleeveless shirt by Print, sunglasses by H&M, mini vintage business suitcase

Style: Vintage magnet. Items: lace maxi skirt by Marc, ballet sandals by Charles & Keith, 4 leaf earcuff


Style: urban office. Items: skinny jean by Blue Ex., chunky metal necklace by Topshop Girl, basic heels by Charles & Keith, vintage turtle glasses
.
Style: Harajuku inspirer. Items: vintage print outerwear, turban headband by Topshop Girl, animals necklace by Accessorize, loafer shoes by Charles & Keith


Those styles strongly present myself very well, as I am a lover of its individual story and characters.

Remember, not fashion but styles that make you shine. Follow your heart!!









No comments:

Post a Comment