Friday, September 5, 2014

One of a Kind: THE GIRL WITH THE RED LIPSTICK

Looking back to the time I came to FIDM during the Orientation Day, I was surprised to know there were not many Asian like me in school. While carrying that thought, a pretty girl with fair skin and beautiful long dark hair caught my eyes from a distance. I came forward and kind of checked her out. Since the first quarter started, this pretty young girl has been coincidently in the same Writing Skills class with me. I had my opportunity to chat with her. I do love her fashion style so I decided to make a little talk of her on my blog.

Han Le is a very inspiring girl. She has just graduated from high school but I bet you will be surprised seeing her fashion drawings and sketches. From what I learnt from Han, she has been living in the U.S for 5 years. She loves drawing and she enjoys spending time sitting in the classical and retro cafĂ©. I guess it helps inspiring her ideas and conceptual thoughts. Despite being young, Han has a very clear vision of what she wants to do in the future. She pursues her dream to become a fashion designer who has her own fashion line. Han has a very fresh and casual chic style. Her fashion sense is all about sophistication and minimalism. “Less is More” is her motto. As a loyal fan of fast-fashion, her favorite brands are no other than Zara, H&M and Mango. And to match with her casual chic style, Han wear it with the Chanel red lipstick. She told me the red lipstick is to reinforce her sophisticated look.

I am very lucky to be able to capture her look today. She surprised me by showing how good she expressed herself in front of the camera. I feel like I suddenly found a new muse for my fashion shoot. (devil laughing)


So long with my “bla bla”, I’m gonna stop here because I believe these photos do a better talk than mine (lol). I hope after a long hiatus with my blog, this little writing here will bring you something new to read. And to Han, I wish you all the best luck with your dream! Study hard, try hard and you shall be a young, passionate “going-to-be” fashion designer soon! Live on dreaming!

Printed over-size top by Zara, lace cotton short by H&M, metal color flat sandals by Zara, shoulder bag by Louise Vuitton.    


Sexy black lace short is definitely gives a bonus point!




Little box of Han's favorites:

  •  Chanel red lipstick
  • Black color
  •  Zara flat shoes
  • Black long sexy hair
  • Christian Dior and Coco Chanel are her idols



No comments:

Post a Comment